I’ve been (very) recently inspired to construct a sign post at the bottom of my driveway to display frequent messages and thoughts for those driving by. Most months of the year our house is hidden from view by the foliage… from the road, our driveway looks lonely and foreboding. Why not a sign of life then?
The idea of creating my very own signs is pretty exciting. So many ideas!
- Do not feed the alligators (p.s. we really don’t have any)
- Exit only (alas, this would really confuse my UPS driver)
- Closed Thursdays
- Keep out of moat (recently seen on Maya’s blog… loved it!)
- No signs allowed (why not…)
- Closed when flashing (but it really wouldn’t flash…)
Research is in progress regarding design and construction of the post, sign board and possible messaging.